Foodservice Design Consultant and Draftee
Gareth has worked with Chris and Sarah since 2013, whilst in his role as a foodservice design consultant and draughtsperson he has produced front of house and back of house drawings including kitchens, bars, laundry’s, buffets, dining, and accommodation areas for projects located within Fiji, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Sri Lanka & Australia.
Gareth comes from a background within Residential/Commercial Design, working in both ArchiCAD and Manual draughting.
Gareth has a National Diploma in Architectural Technology and a Level 6 Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
Gareth has vast knowledge and experience in design, draughting, and 3D design which adds a great component to Hospitality & Foodservice Consultant’s expertise.
Gareth’s recent projects for Hospitality & Foodservice Consultants:
- Coast Port Beach, Fremantle WA formerly Salt
- Brass Monkey, Patriots Bar, Perth WA
- Smithfield Shopping Village, Smithfield QLD
- Sheraton Tokoriki, Fiji
- Belgian Beer Café, accommodation rooms redeveloped, Perth WA
- SwanCare, Bentley
- Millbrook Resort, New Zealand
- Darling Range Sports College, Perth WA
- Wesley College, Perth WA
- TMG Group, Amberton Beach Bar & Kitchen, Eglinton, WA
- TMG Group, CYO Pub refurbishment, Perth, WA
- New design concepts
- Redevelopment design concepts
- Schematic concept design
- Design documentation
- Detailed design
- Workshop drawings
- Construction details
- Joinery details
- Working drawings
- Plan specifications
- Cabinetry drawings
- Services schedules & drawings
- Equipment research
- 3D render images
- Tender documentation
- Manual draughting