Foodservice, Hospitality, Management & Operational Consultancy
Hospitality & Foodservice Consultancy offers a wide range of services specialising in hospitality, foodservice, retail, tourism sectors, the below is a list of expertise, just remember these are examples and we are not limited too, give us a call to see If we can help you.
Due Diligence Reports:
- Complete due diligence reports on probable purchase of a business or site you are considering.
- Develop business plans.
Market Snapshot Analysis:
- Review of a specific market area or segment that you wish to trade in.
- Develop a plan as to the size and type of store required and what customer base there could by.
- A feasibility analysis consists of business plan, forward planning, budgeting, design and cash flow.
In a feasibility we look at:
- What is your idea? Concept? Theme? Menu?
- Where your site is and what do you know about it?
- Who do you expect to be your customers/user groups?
- Who do you expect to be your staff and are they available?
- What are your expectations, community, operationally and financially?
- A feasibility analysis is a great way to see if your proposed project is financially viable.
- Feasibility may be used to gain bank funding or investors.
- Provide benchmarking reports on trading situation, operational costs and property holding costs using the latest up to date research both in house and externally gained.
- Complete audits for current facilities and proposed projects.
- Funding proposals for banks or investors developed.
Expression of Interest Campaigns:
- New and existing business.
- Produce budget templates.
- Development budgets through research.
- Gain quotations for the purposes of budgets.
- Produce cash flow templates.
- Develop cash flow scenarios with probable revenues and benchmarked operating and holding costs.
- Complete market penetration reporting using statistical data, in house information and benchmarked revenues and operating/holding costs.
New Business Start-ups:
- Provide new business start up templates with to do lists based on the varying type of operation being considered.
- Develop the client brief for the purposes of landlord, tenant, bank, family, government or other parties review.
- Either for tenant or landlord from a commercial perspective.
- Consider the services required.
- Consider the apace allocated and suitability.
- Develop government applications.
- Review viability and ROI.
- Provide expert advice from a hospitality, foodservice, tourism and retail perspective.
- Consider the hospitality, foodservice, tourism and retail aspects of large scale projects.
Proving Master Planning input on;
- Type, number and size of outlets,
- Services requirements,
- Waste requirements,
- Entries and exits,
- Typical layouts of tenancies,
- Probable customer base
Project Budgets for Fit Outs:
- Develop budgets.
Equipment Selection & Specifications:
- Based on spatial planning.
- Cost benefits and operational outcomes.
- Maintenance and servicing.
- Capital purchase price versus operating cost.
- Based on fit for purpose.
- Consider manufacturers specifications.
- Consider trends.
- Consider least resources use.
- Consider sustainability.
- Consider the environment.
- Consider replacement capability.
- Reuse, replacement and/or preventative maintenance planning.
- Conduct equipment audits.
Cost Benefit Analysis:
- Reports and strategies including recurrent cost analysis.
- Review of your current trading situation, profit and loss reporting.
- Considering market trends.
- Considering market segments relating to you.
- Developing market plans.
- Kitchen, dining, accommodation, entertainment and bar review on site and reporting.
An operational analysis consists of reviewing your trading figures, physical/operational environment of current trading situations.
Hospitality and Foodservice Consultants considers the following key aspects:
- Where do you think your issues are today operationally and financially?
- Where does your current business model sit in relation to your peers?
- Where do your customers come from and do you know them personally?
- What do you know about your current staff and their capabilities?
- What are your expectations community, operationally and financially?
- What do you want to gain out of our advice?
Kitchen Refurbishment Develop and Kitchen Refurbishment Strategies:
- Based to consider centralising production kitchen,
- Satellite kitchen developments,
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP),
- Food safety,
- Value for money,
- Cost planning,
- Built fabric,
- Preventative maintenance,
- Contractual planning,
- Feasibility and more.
- Undertake property performance audits based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Property Condition Reports
Food Safety Audits:
- Including HACCP reporting and consideration.
- Produce document and draughting to support applications.
- Mediate franchise or landlord tenant situations from a commercial perspective.
- For government planning and contracts.
- Review of Profit and loss including benchmarking.
- Gross profit analysis including benchmarking.
- Payroll analysis including benchmarking.
- Rostering for profit.
- Consider client menu.
- Develop menus with recipe and standard operating procedure.
- Menu planning and costs.
- Confirm equipment requirements to suit menu type.
- Confirm market capability and produce availability for menus.
- Menu plans and strategies in relation to healthcare HACCP.
- Kitchen production schedules developed with multiple menus.
- Food Trends
- Ergonomic Kitchen & Bar flows (to reduce Work Health & Safety, Wages)
- Review waste requirements and provide reports, designs and advice to suit various outcomes.
- Produce statements of requirements.
- Produce standard operating procedures.
- Produce Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) audits undertaken
- Hierarchy charts.
- Staff induction handbooks.
- Opening, closing procedures.
- Performance development.
- Staff training workshops.
- Assist with job advertisement placements.
- Assist with short listing applicants.
- Assist with staff interviews.
- Assist with reference checks.
- Job descriptions.
- Roster costing’s.
Laundry System Analysis:
- Plan and advise on laundry systems to suit your requirements.
- Advise on the best equipment and provide plan layouts to suit.
- Provide cost benefit analysis on in house or external laundry solutions.
Foodservice & Hospitality Design, Draughting
Schematic Design Concepts:
- Meet with client and gain the client brief.
- Develop concept plan layouts.
- Set out equipment on plan.
- Make general notes for client and other consultants to consider early.
- List equipment on plan.
- Consider spatial planning.
- Review design plan with client.
- Produce plan elevations.
- Equipment selection and specifications developed and catalogued.
- Develop furniture layouts front of house.
- Develop room plans, accommodation.
- Develop bar and refrigeration layouts.
- Consider ergonomic flows.
- Develop laundry layouts.
- Develop waste areas layouts.
- Produce service set out plans
- Provide finishes schedules.
- Produce sections.
- Produce 3D render drawings and colour perspectives produced.
- Produce shop drawings.
- Produce tender specifications document.
- Provide dwg and pdf plans, elevations, sections, equipment specifications, and services schedules all suitable for pricing.
- Manage to tender process.
- Coordinate with trades.
- Review contractor’s works.
- Conduct defects liability reviews and report.
Liquor Licencing Advice & Services
Hospitality & Foodservice Consultants assists their clients with liquor licencing application & services, we can assist with Public Interest Assessments (PIA), Community Impact Statements (CIS), Risk Assessment Management Plan (RAMP), Harm Minimisation Plans.
Western Australia Liquor Licence Applications
- Public Interest Assessments
- Objections for or against
- Harm Minimisation Plans
- Harm Minimisation Plan Template
- Section 40 Applications
- Section 39 Applications
- Occasional Liquor Licence Applications
- Restaurant Liquor Licence Applications
- Nightclub Liquor Licence Applications
- Hotel Liquor Licence Applications
- Tavern Liquor Licence Applications
- Small Bar Liquor Licence Applications
- Club Liquor Licence Applications
- Producer Liquor Licence Applications
- Wholesaler Liquor Licence Applications
- Liquor Store Liquor Licence Applications
- Special Facility Liquor Licence Applications
- Removal of Liquor Licence
- Transfer of Liquor Licence
- New Liquor Licence Applications
- Extended Trading Permit Applications including:
- Ongoing Hours
- Liquor without a meal
- Dining Area
- One off ETP
- Add, Vary or Cancel Licence Conditions Applications
- Alteration and/or Redefinition Application
- Protection Order Application
- Surrender of a Liquor Licence Application
Other State Liquor Licence Applications
- Community Impact Statement
- Risk Assessment Management Plan
- Risk Assessed Management Plan
- Category A applications
- Category B applications
- General Licence Liquor Licence applications
- On Licence Liquor Licence applications
- Off Licence Liquor Licence applications
- Club Licence Liquor Licence applications
New Zealand Liquor Licence Applications
- Public Interest Assessments “whether the licence is likely to increase alcohol-related harm or negatively impact the community”